Derrickhand and Rustabout- (Drilling)
DescriptionAbout us : We are one of the fastest growing energy Services companies in Canada. In the industry, leading the way with our innovative approach to safety, training, and Aboriginal partnerships. Our goal is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the energy services industry. We can provide local as well as international opportunities to their employees.
If you are committed to continuous career growth, ongoing learning and development, and the opportunity to expand your potential, then working with us, one of the leading company in this sector.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
• Following and enforcing relevant policies, regulations and standards according to JHA's
• AssistingÂ the Driller with the monitoring of mud volumes and maintenance of equipment required for completion of the job
• Supervising the Floorhands and assigning junior crew members to complete tasks on the rig floor as required.
• Understanding the job scope, potential hazards, pertinent rules and regulations and equipment considerations
• Operating and inspecting safety equipment
• Modeling, facilitating and supporting Savanna's core values in all aspects of day-to-day operations and decision-making
Experience : No Experience Required.
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
• Extensive Drilling Rig operations experience; ideally having worked previously in all relevant positions including Derrickhand or Floorhand as a minimum
• All relevant safety tickets and certifications as per industry regulations
• Proven mechanical aptitude and a willingness to perform routine repairs and maintenance
• Outstanding leadership, supervisory, mentoring and communication skills
• Ability to pass all pre-employment drug and phyical requirement
Related certifications/tickets for this role that will be provided:
• H2S and First Aid
• Rig Tech Level 2
• Fall Protection, Confined Space, and Loader Training
• Gas Monitoring, Rig Rescue, and Fire Exit
Salary : $29.50-$38 per hour.
TO APPLY PLEASE CALL US TODAY