Web Content Assessor- Ireland
DescriptionLocation: Ireland - Work from Home
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating, including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, up to 20 hours per week, (working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks) providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
• Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in Ireland for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Degree level qualification
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7 or Vista. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity
Candidates, who are interested in applying to this position, please copy and paste the below link into a new browser to complete and submit your application: