Diesel Mechanic Call Now 902-812-1039
We are one of the market leader in Canada with a national network of over 100 offices serving over seven thousand clients and over one hundred thousand temporary associates. We attract proven performers by understanding not only your skills, but also your career goals and motivations. Not only does Select Staffing offer the opportunity to work at great companies in jobs where you will succeed, we also provide immediate benefits,recognize your achievements and reward top performers.
Effectively diagnose and repair equipment and Class A vehicles. Complete related reports and paperwork, order parts, operate and maintain a suitable work vehicle and tools.
• Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain proper certifications needed to perform the job.
• Work on an array of mechanical issues as related to Oilfield Trucking Solutions equipment including, but not limited to, entire fleet of vehicles, hydraulics, electrical, and building.
• Keep all equipment in good working condition.
• Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
• Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
• Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
• Work in all weather conditions.
• Keep up with good housekeeping procedures.
• Maintain a clean driving record in the event you are called upon to drive a company vehicle.
• Make any and all repairs to equipment on an as need basis.
• Be available for call-outs (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays).
• Travel may be required for (but not limited to) meetings, training, seminars, etc - may be overnight, days, week, etc.
• Employee must be willing to work overtime as needed/required.
• All duties are to be performed in accordance with OTS Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Job Requirements
• Able to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
• Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
• Able to learn company specific applications.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to work long days, evenings and nights if needed.
• Must be knowledgeable of hand signals used on locations.
Education and Work Experience required:
• High school diploma or GED
• NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Pay Begins at $5,600 - $7,200 per month
Interested Candidate Must Call To Apply